Our Mission Statement
We the Marines and Corpsmen of Delta Company 1st Battalion 7th Marine Regiment, 1st Marine Division FMF-PAC Vietnam 1965 to 1970, exist for the expressed purpose of perpetuating the legacy of this combat unit’s accomplishments in the Vietnam War and facilitate the healing, fellowship, and education of all our fallen and surviving Delta 1/7 Vietnam Marine brothers and their families. Our mission is an expression of our motto-“Semper Fidelis or Always Faithful.”
Specifically we will:
- Locate Brother Marines and Corpsmen who are living and the families of those who are deceased, to establish caring/supportive relationships.
- Meet regularly for healing support, education and fellowship of all Delta Company Vietnam veterans.
- Encourage friendship among all Delta 1/7 Marines and Corpsmen and establish close friendship with family members.
- Encourage and facilitate the sharing of information, data and ideas among all organizational units, regardless of purpose or size, of the 1st Battalion 7th Marines Regiment. Our goal is one of outreach through friendship and healing.
- Encourage enrollment in the Veterans Administration for securing service claims and medical benefits.
- Prepare prayer and support whenever requested or needed.
- Provide flowers at memorial or funeral services.
George J. Schneider II, 275 Overlook Dr., Sparta, TN. 38583
email@example.com H. (931) 739-3335 C. (931) 265-9590
Steven A. Stafford, 1083 Lombard St. (Apt.6) San Francisco, CA. 94109
Imagemaker747@gmail.com (916) 769-3201
Zaty Ortega , 1820 W. Cornelia Ave. Chicago, IL. 60657
firstname.lastname@example.org (773) 929-5275
Era Rep. 65-66:
Lawrence T. Horn, PO. Box 61, Shirley Mills, ME. 04485
email@example.com (207) 349-0653
Era Rep. 66-67:
Arthur E. Gomez 5819 Spring Ivy Lane Spring, TX. 77379
firstname.lastname@example.org (832) 492-1262
Era Rep. 67-68:
David S. LaPree, 1613 Kraft Lane, New Braunfels, TX. 78130
email@example.com (830) 708-4506
Era Rep. 68-69:
Charles Stiers, 2804 CO Rd. 250 Silt, CO. 81652
firstname.lastname@example.org (970) 618-5461
Era Rep. 69-70:
James S. Tompson, 1008 6th Street, Gretna, LA. 70053
email@example.com (504) 421-4207